Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter and Trevor talking to me

Options
  • 19-03-2006 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

You've probably all heard these before but I hadn't heard either. Just played about 4 games on master league. In 2 of them I destroyed the other team but ended up 0-0 anyway. After the first game Trevor says

"I know it's frustrating but don't go chucking your controller away, everybody's a winner!"

After the second one,

Trevor:
    "I think the players thumbs a little sore after that one"
    Peter:
    "Give your thumbs a rest"

It's a little disconcerting when a computer game gives you advise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

cregser wrote:
    It's a little disconcerting when a computer game gives you advise.

Only when it's Trevor and Peter. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

you are in control or something close to that is something they say too but i havent had commentary turned on for a long time now

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pimpy_c

I really hate Trevor! He's always the one full of the insult! I heard him say to Peter "I think everyone realised that Peter!" Talk about having your period!!! Take a chill pill Trev. It's just a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

The same happens in Tiger Woods.

Quite funny

Advertisement