Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Department of Lung Cancer: Lost Souls and Shattered Dreams

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

panda100 wrote:
    oh no!!Im gonna miss mng-its odd cos I had a dream about him and grimes last night.It was only like for a second but you two were definatly ion there somewhere.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You have some horrifiying sick dreams panda! :eek:

Mr.Nice Guy and Grimes ''together''....... *grabs sick bucket*

Don't worry, Zane is just angry since you haven't dreamt about him in almost a week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You have some horrifiying sick dreams panda! :eek:

Mr.Nice Guy and Grimes ''together''....... *grabs sick bucket*

yet you ignore the fact she obviously a necrophile!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda100 wrote:
    oh no!!Im gonna miss mng-its odd cos I had a dream about him and grimes last night.It was only like for a second but you two were definatly ion there somewhere.

In the dream you and I left Grimes and went off somewhere else, right? RIGHT?! :eek: :( :eek:

Don't worry, Zane is just angry since you haven't dreamt about him in almost a week now.

Damn straight! Who doesn't dream about me!
    Scraggs wrote:

That is so harsh but so very true! Sick panda! :mad:

Cool sig BTW Scraggs..... View From The Afternoon is such a deadly tune

• Advertisement

In the dream you and I left Grimes and went off somewhere else, right? RIGHT?! :eek: :( :eek:

You, Grimes and panda were havin' a threesome??? :eek:

You, Grimes and Scraggs were havin' a threesome??? :eek:
    Hold on! How did I get dragged into this?

You sound disappointed? Angry almost? You do realise that we're talking about a threesome with THE Grimes right?

Hey panda doesn't know what I look like, other than the Ned Flanders avatar I use.

Dear-oh-diddly dear!

Scraggs wrote:

Actually my bad, I just realized he quoted panda instead of you! However I'm sure you're involved in this sick story somewhere!

• Advertisement

What do you get in the shop? Something exciting no doubt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:
    Hehe-yes lets drag scraggs in:)

No the dream wasnt like that-it was all very above boards-I wanted to go to the shops and I was at home but my mum wouldnt let me go by myself.So suddenly mng and grimes where watching the rugby game with my brother (u know the way mad things seem normal in dreams) and they both said they'd bring me to the shop.So we went to the shop and the u sorta dissapeared after that! But cheers guys for helping me out....

panda100 wrote:
    So suddenly mng and grimes / with my brother

:eek:

Jesus Christ, save the children!!!

That ghost follows me around, I swear to god.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Scraggs wrote:
    necrophiliac

God it wasnt very nice of them to disappear on ya was it? What if you'd gotten into trouble or something... deary me..they werent very considerate were they!!

Maybe she was buying condoms in the shop? I know for a fact MNG has a fear of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Scraggs wrote:
    God it wasnt very nice of them to disappear on ya was it? What if you'd gotten into trouble or something... deary me..they werent very considerate were they!!

Damn right...the little feckers!:)

Maybe she was buying condoms in the shop? I know for a fact MNG has a fear of them.
    :confused:

That was too much information thank you very much...

• Advertisement

:confused:

:p :eek: :rolleyes: - This is a fun game. Am I winning?

:p :eek: :rolleyes: - This is a fun game. Am I winning?
    :D;):p:o :rolleyes: :) :mad: :(:D;):p:) - no

Touché my friend. Touché.

panda100 wrote:
    No the dream wasnt like that-it was all very above boards-I wanted to go to the shops and I was at home but my mum wouldnt let me go by myself.So suddenly mng and grimes where watching the rugby game with my brother (u know the way mad things seem normal in dreams) and they both said they'd bring me to the shop.So we went to the shop and the u sorta dissapeared after that! But cheers guys for helping me out....

Three questions:

1) What did I look like in this dream?

2) Did I offer first and then Grimes chipped in? (That was what happened wasn't it? :cool: )

3) Why didn't your brother take you to the shops? And didn't your brother find it suspicious that two guys wanted to help out his sister? Not the protective type, is he? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Do the words "Off Topic" mean anything to you dudes? :p

Ain't gonna be there tomorrow, I'm afraid; I'll be on a bus to Clare but I'm def going to be there at the Last Hurrah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Do the words "Off Topic" mean anything to you dudes? :p.
    Thank fcuk that somebody on this forum still retains a slight inkling of sense...

Anyhoo, I probably wont be there tomorro. If my form is anythin to go by, I'll be strugglin to get into college for 3, let alone 1...

Have fun peeps, and take lots of incriminating photographs!

Since it's gettin' late I'll make one final post about tomorrow's...uh today's meeting...

I will be at the Dept of Lung Cancer at 1pm sharp near the doors that lead into the Theatre L/Library way. Hopefully I'll meet pretty monster and maybe a few others there.

Everyone else who's going and who will be there later on should meet us at the Student Bar.

Hopefully everything works out well and it doesn't end up a disaster.

Laterz. :cool:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to go afterall... Slight transportation issue but if I can make it to Dub I'll pop over to ye!

Scraggs wrote:
    I'm not sure if I'll be able to go afterall... Slight transportation issue but if I can make it to Dub I'll pop over to ye!

Aww. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

1pm is a bit early. I want to get a bit of study done but I'll be outside the Dept of Lung Cancer at 3pm if anyone is about.

Advertisement