Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Department of Lung Cancer: Lost Souls and Shattered Dreams

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I can go if its later on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

What time suits Scraggs? I'll be there all day I'm sure.

Essays galore, so anytime is fine with me once its not too early.

Anything after 2.30ish but if ye all meet up I can just turn up at the bar/ trap coz I know what some of ye look like... amd if I dont recognise anyone I'll do a cough boards cough really loudly and I'll know who ye are are by the laughing!

Scraggs wrote:
    if I dont recognise anyone I'll do a cough boards cough really loudly and I'll know who ye are are by the laughing!

Hehe myself and seb tried that one outside the bar when the beers organised by MNG (who never showed) pretty much didn't happen. Suffice to say....it didnt work :p

I have your number Scraggs anyway so I can text you if anything does happen.

I'll be at the Dept of Lung Cancer at 3pm....I think thats as good a place as any to start. :D

I have your number Scraggs anyway so I can text you if anything does happen.
    I was about to call you the stalker but I remember now that I gave it to ya willingly!

Well my phone isnt alive anymore [RIP] but I'll def head over that way and I'll put my 'gift' to good use!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im sure ill be there at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Good thing I logged on again or I would have gone to the bar at 1. So its D.L.C @3?
    See you in about 12 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Good thing I logged on again or I would have gone to the bar at 1. So its D.L.C @3?
    See you in about 12 hours

Indeed but this time actually suits me far better. See you all at 3pm hopefully! ;)

Might not make it in for three folks. Will do my best.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

anyone else still planning on making it, i only read this now and its 1.30... i wanna be in on the fun...

PS peachy, dont forget i was with u and seb on MNG's abortion of a meet up... pfft

• Advertisement

anyone else still planning on making it, i only read this now and its 1.30... i wanna be in on the fun...

PS peachy, dont forget i was with u and seb on MNG's abortion of a meet up... pfft

hehe you were too. I do apologise.

Well its looking like 4pm for me. If anyone does show up be sure to gimme a buzz and let me know what the craic is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Turned up at 145 with only seb there:(
    Why does no-one like me?

See you at threeish

sorry folks I cant make it I woke up this morning too tired and decided to sleep more.... But I'll be around tuesday and wednesday

Have fun everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Twas alrite... pretty*monster, HCH, AngelofFire, Firespinner, Kaptain_Redeye, humbert, kittenkiller and myself tottered along to the Student Bar, where I unceremoniously whipped HappyCrackHead's ass at pool and we talked about... Politics. Whoopee, etc.

Like we don't get enuff of that on this forum already...:rolleyes:

Oh, and Red Alert turned up later on as well, which was nice - I didn't like being the only member of the "old guard" present.

Apologies folks....leaving it so late to get moving meant I got roped into babysitting for my sister.

So MNG failed to show again...tsk.

So MNG failed to show again...tsk.
    Yeah, I neglected to mention that cos it's pretty much a given these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It was too wet and miserable out for me to make the journey over. I will be in tomorrow I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

We should boycott MNG.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I've heard that MNG* has been banned in several states in the USA. He's also in every tube of Pringles. And Chinese take-aways.

For MNG read MSG

Raging I couldnt go.. looks like there was as good turnout and quite a few folks I havent met yet! Definately I'll be there next time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Blush_01 wrote:
    I've heard that MNG* has been banned in several states in the USA. He's also in every tube of Pringles. And Chinese take-aways...
    You're trying way too hard!

I knew I should've turned up this afternoon and assumed MNG's identity... I would've gotten away with it too! But, you know, I got roped into studying and learning and what-not. Going to the bar seemed like too much of a chore!

Woah Samos you need to get your priorities in order :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Scraggs wrote:
    Woah Samos you need to get your priorities in order :p

If it makes you feel any better, I spent most of my time procrastinating... which just makes me feel so much worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Well MNG is just as likely to turn up in a tube of Pringles as he is to appear at a boards meet-up. I wasn't attempting humour, rather accuracy.

Samos wrote:
    You're trying way too hard!

Eh...what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

C'mon! Did some of you actually believe Mr.Nice Guy was going to show up? :rolleyes:

I'm on campus Wednesday and I need alcohol badly.... very badly.... seriously...... just 1 even....... please somebody please???

I'll def be around wednesday....

I'll be applying for my student loan and checking out flights to australia on wednesday \o/

i'm so jealous!

• Advertisement

Don't be, you just know that somebody's gonna end up murdering her for that loan...

<o<

>o>

o_O

Advertisement