Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Department of Lung Cancer: Lost Souls and Shattered Dreams

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I used to be the King of the DoLC...

Now I have been dethroned.

I haven't had a cigarette in 3 days either - I think my lungs are going to collapse from the lack of tar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

SebtheBum wrote:
    I used to be the King of the DoLC...

Now I have been dethroned.

I haven't had a cigarette in 3 days either - I think my lungs are going to collapse from the lack of tar.

Kill the King... but spare the man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I had a craving for a cigarette the other day when I was walking home. And I've never smoked. In fact, I'm pretty much anti-smoking.

That has to be wrong!

That's was Finals Exams Stress can do to you.

/hums Under Pressure to myself

Then why am I arsing around online getting "notes" I'll never look at instead of working?

• Advertisement

...because you are more like me than you originally thought?

Stupid boards. It is the best and worst thing I've gotten into since I came to college.

It's like 6th year all over again, except this time my dad's not here to confiscate the modem. Damn broadband *shakes fist*.

I'm leaving. I swear. I just need to finish getting this one "article".

Honest.

Ok, no, I'm lying. :(

Advertisement