Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Mailing List/ Newsletter?

Options
  • 19-03-2006 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I had been using PHPList which came installed via Fantastico on the server.
    There seems to be a major bug in the latest version though. All of the subscribers are becoming unconfirmed which basically means - there's no subscribers to send a newsletter to.

On a previous site I'd been using www.yourmailinglistprovider.com (I would recommend it) but to import a list of subscribers you need to upgrade to a premium account. It's not the money it's more the principal of it.

Does anybody know of any other free Mailing List/ Newsletter providers or downloadable scripts out there?

It's pure basic stuff I'm looking for. Simple email form to subscribe via. Ability to import email addresses from text file. Even a copy and paste option would be fine. Then of course where PHPList fails: the ability to actually send a newsletter! :mad:

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement