Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So if United win their next game they're only 9 points behind

• 19-03-2006 10:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

How many matches are left?

Let me dream :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

if memory is right after united's game in hand there are 8 games left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

i am dreaming as well but i cant see chelsea losing three out of 7 or 8 games to go,plus utd have to win every single game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Cremo wrote:
    if memory is right after united's game in hand there are 8 games left

:D noice

county wrote:
    i am dreaming as well but i cant see chelsea losing three out of 7 or 8 games to go,plus utd have to win every single game

one game is against United isn't it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

United won't win every remainding game, there's some toughies there. Although if we stay in touch then the Chelsea game could be a massive six-pointer.
    As I said in another thread though, I don't expect Chelsea to throw it away. I think United should concentrate on closing the gap as much as possible and let Chelsea know that they're still up there, and next season could be tighter.

• Advertisement

United won't win every remainding game, there's some toughies there. Although if we stay in touch then the Chelsea game could be a massive six-pointer.
    As I said in another thread though, I don't expect Chelsea to throw it away. I think United should concentrate on closing the gap as much as possible and let Chelsea know that they're still up there, and next season could be tighter.

But its all on Chelsea now, they should have it in the bag. United have nothing to lose :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Chelsea will grind their way to the title after today. Where can I watch some paint dry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

one game is against United isn't it

spot on,a real 6 pointer:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

county wrote:
    spot on,a real 6 pointer:D

i think we can take them and hopefully arsenal do us a favour and beat them to arsenal are on form there team seems organised and they want that 4 spot so if we could beat them and chelsea it will be a tight one. jose might bottle it wont be use to the pressure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

remember utd. have to somehow get 10 points more than chelsea from those 8 games, unless they can also close the goal difference gap.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement