Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i set up a Private limited Company?

Options
  • 19-03-2006 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello im trying to set up a small independent record label.

I was wondering if anyone would know how to go about setting up a private limited company in terms of price and registration. im completly new at this and dont wanna get badly ripped off.

Thanks

fip.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 daisy25

Fippy, you have a few options. If you search the forum theres countless threads on the subject and all options are discussed fully so get searching!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Hoops

These guys are good. And reasonably priced.

www.companyformations.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mrbig

companies registration office, www.cro.ie
    Loads of info and downloadable forms etc.
    You need a notery , solicitor or accountant.
    The fee is quite small, but i think you need share capital around €15k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 fliston12

On google.ie do a search for "company formations" and there are a few companies there to form your company for you - one I know people who have used is www.companysetup.ie and they had no problems.

good luck......

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭PRman

I agree with Hoops - The Company Bureau www.companyformations.ie are very good and I found them extremely helpful. Mr Big I don't think you actually need any capital paid up - I didn't anyway?:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement