Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing - practical?

Options
  • 19-03-2006 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Looking to make my first move out, looking at apartments at the moment.

Just wondering how easy it is to get people to share, particularly if you're a smoker. Are the scare stories out there a true reflection?

There's a three bed place right across the road from where I work - 1400 p/m, three double bedrooms, works out at 470ish each which would be fine for me. Wouldn't be going for it right now - would give myself a few months. There always seems to be a large number of apts in this development going for around the same price.

But, back on topic - sharing - yay or nay.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think you'll survive. Of all the people I've shared with I've had one sorry two landlords daughters who think they wer "boss" and two guys who thought it OK to not pay the rent. Thats in 12.5 years.

Smokers can share with smokers.

Be aware that three double rooms will soon have 4-6 occupants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

Could always go for a 2 bed for 1200ish, or whatever, I suppose.

Advertisement