Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video

Options
  • 19-03-2006 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

ne1 who does animation videos: We are a dublin based band and would like to get a song of ours turned into a animated film (videoclip) if it is not too dear. Please someone PM me. The song in question is called: "Wolkenstadt". Click www.tj-music.com and listen to it

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭The OP

ne1 who does animation videos: We are a dublin based band and would like to get a song of ours turned into a animated film (videoclip) if it is not too dear. Please someone PM me. The song in question is called: "Wolkenstadt". Click www.tj-music.com and listen to it

Thanks
    Are you drunk? There are only 7 songs on your MP3 page, and none are called "Wolkenstadt".

I would have done it for free, but clearly your communication skills are poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

When you go to the link look under the picture on the left :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭sharpjaws

in to animation ay? u mean 3d ? cuz i can help with modeling :) good soung ;) i dont understand the language tho :???:

Advertisement