Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FireFox problem

• 20-03-2006 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I can't find out how to make a new account on my Firefox, my current one is ****ed, I remember when it happened before, I just deleted my old account and started afresh, but I can't remember how I did it. any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Account? What account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭hopeful

I think you mean profile. You can delete your current profile and Firefox will create a new one....back up bookmarks etc before you do this.

Navigate to:

C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles and delete the folder you find. On restart Firefox should create a new blank profile.

Alternatively just uninstall and reinstall Firefox.

:)

::::Edit:::: Simpler method. Go to Start..Run.. type 'firefox.exe -p' (without quotes) this will run the Firefox profile manager. Has options to delete current profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

profile, that's what I meant, lol

thanks Hopeful

Advertisement