Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

celebrity jigs and reels

• 20-03-2006 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

Anyone else seen the promos for this? Any ideas who the "celebrities" are?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I heard they had no presenter and no contestants for the show.

Gavin Lamb Murphy. :( :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

marty whelan is one i think, usual rté in-house z-list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

marty whelan is one i think, usual rté in-house z-list

Before this get around to being the usual no real celebs doing this show may I just ask all of you to turn over to C4 who are currently hosting The Games. Lord Jesus in Heaven what is happening to C4. ITV, RTE and prehaps BBC 1 but C4? Come on there has to more interesting programming out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

actually marty whelan is hosting it, but one can't complain, shur it's all for charity :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Dunno, but I heard George Hook is one of the judges. What he knows about Irish dancing, I don't know, but that's what was said earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭ivan087

oh god make it stop!!!! i do not watch tv anymore. the only time i would watch a little is at a friends house where it is all just this reality crap. i wouldnt mind if they were interesting people, but they never are! z-list celebs and wannabie celebs! i just resort to downloading or buying dvds of any good programs that i hear about.

Advertisement