Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house - van/truck required

Options
  • 20-03-2006 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

HI - I hope this is the right section to ask this question...

I am about to move house (southish dublin) and I am looking to rent a large van or moving truck can anybody recommend a good company that might provide this service ?

I have everything prepared and have a qualified driver to move for me all I require is the moving van/truck..

Last time I moved the charges incurred by moving company were just to big - This time around all I can pretty much afford would be to rent a truck or large van for the day.

Many thanks,
    BW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

not meaning to be smart, but have you tried the golden pages?

the 02 one has pages of van hire, I'd imagine the 01 is the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

Hi,

You might want to have a look at this thread.....people here seem to highly recommend this guy........

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-173188.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

You could try AVIS Truck & Van Rental - they do "3 days for the price of 2" offer every weekend. Good quality trucks and vans too.
    www.avis.ie and follow the truck & van rental link.

Advertisement