Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how much should i sell for?

• 20-03-2006 10:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I didnt want to post this up in for sale forum as Im not yet sure how much to sell for, I want to sell my PSP gigapack, it includes all the original accessories from gigapack along with a screen protector, but heres the good part ,its 2 months old and is firmware version 1.5, how much should I ask for?

p.s. pm me if you want to ask me any questions relating to the firmware ability etc...

Thanks for help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I doubt anyone will pay more just because it's 1.5
    Ask for €200.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Well I dont know if you are into the whole psp scene but i just bought it 2 months ago for 349, so 150 euro drop is a tad bit much, also its impossible to pick up a psp with firmware 2.00 or under anymore, i was extremely lucky to find one (after searching for a long time) , without firmware 1.5 your psp is limited a lot, homebrew is limited to the work fanjita is doing, iso playing is completely disabled.

So respectfully, no, 200 is way way too cheap.

yep im in the 'psp scene'. Im just looking at it as : from Wednesday, PSP is €209. 1Gig Card on eBay is €45.
    That's €254 NEW.
    So €200 for 2nd hand along with the junk accessories is quite good price. Maybe some uber PSP nerd might pay more for 1.5 but the average PSP buyer won't care what's on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Skyuser wrote:
    uber PSP nerd

LOL, there might be other people who like having a customisable programmable un-restricted psp, psp's which are becoming harder and harder to find. Thanks anyway!

Yeah exactly, thanks anyways! You asked, I answered. Simple as.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭kirving

:rolleyes: Downgraders.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

only if your psp is 2.0 like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 walrus13

I would sell it for about eur280 because of the UMDs

Advertisement