Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Those Repeating

Options
  • 20-03-2006 10:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi-

Just asking anyone who's repeating at the moment, now that the end is drawing near, are you glad you went back to repeat and are you confident of getting what you want this time round?
    Best of luck to all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Haedes1987

Yup, now the mocks are over i keep thinkin of the finish line. The year was well worth it so far, it absolutely flew cos dis time round i actually did some study! I know loads repeatin aswell so its great craic. When we go out on nights its unbeleivable cos its all u think about all week. Unlike the people in college now who are bored of clubbing at this stage. Well worth it even though it is a ball breaker at first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 tara_mac

never again thats all i have to say if i had my chioce again id defo not be back here repeating this crap again its like a form of torture

Advertisement