Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

window sealent

Options
  • 20-03-2006 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. wonder can you help. just noticed there is some breeze coming in threw at the bottom of the window were it meets the ledge on the inside of the house. what sort of sealent do i get for this?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

blahblah06 wrote:
    Hi guys. wonder can you help. just noticed there is some breeze coming in threw at the bottom of the window were it meets the ledge on the inside of the house. what sort of sealent do i get for this?
    What about using your regular type silicone on the outside seal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

well its an upstairs window so dont fancy doing that haha. i have that clear bath sealent thing but im sure there is something else out there?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Well my windows looks like they have the clear stuff around them, but i'm sure there is a spacific one for outdoor use. Have a look in homebase or B&Q and i'm sure you'll pick the right one up, they have tonnes, all slightly different.

Advertisement