Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boards.ie Motor Meetup

Options
  • 20-03-2006 2:15pm
    Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody,

As per a thread started in the last few days it looks like a lot of people would be interested in a meet up to show off there lovely motors and to get to know people.

Here are the purposed dates have a look and make the one that suits you most.

Thanks,
    TCP/IP

Meet up date in Phoneix Park 2 votes

Sunday April 2nd
    0%
    Sunday April 9th
    0%
    Sunday April 16th
    50%
    Ernie Ball 1 vote
    Sunday April 23rd
    50%
    unklerosco 1 vote
    Sunday April 30th
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

who has decided on it to be on a sun? shoudlnt there be a poll first to pick which day of the week?

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

well if Sunday reply with a day that will and we will see what other say

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

friday or saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i cannot make it till after mid may, as i have exams and im studing.anyway if there is a meet arranged then i will try pop out. but would love if theres a track day in mondello.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Just to clarify this is for a meet and not a "track day" yes?any idea on the location aswell?

TBh sunday is your best bet or else a midweek evening,it tends to keep away the "unwanteds" who may trawl the boards and assume its a cruise

• Advertisement
Advertisement