Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2006 : Trianing Issue

• 20-03-2006 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

I am managing Chelsea (i know hiss hiss, try something harder :p ) and its season 4 and there is something odd with my training.

players just were not preforming, so i went to have a look at my training sch. and found this

odd.bmp

Workload - NONE!!!

I am running Newcastle with the exact same training sch and they are fine.

any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Turn up the workload for the players? Its strange alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭hottstuff

i pick 1 coach per category
    the coach with best stats in category gets chosen for that category

then select intensive for all categories except goalkeeping

this schedule can cause plenty of injuries , so alternating between general and this will help

over a year with arsenal , this has improved all stats for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I do the same myself. It seems to work the best. I have minimum of 4 stars in all aspects of training. 5 stars in goalkeeping, attacking, defending and set pieces, and i have two other coaches that are assigned to 4 schedules each to reduce the workload to light. I try to improve my coaching every season, these 2 other coaches hopefully will improve the training more

Advertisement