Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite replies.....

• 20-03-2006 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

......to the 'why don't you eat meat@ question...??

i like " i don't eat anything with a face"

Anyone else?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Because you touch yourself at night.

Do you still get that?
    I used to years and years ago but now hardly never.
    Maybe it is because I am getting older and the people I met are general less scared of the people who are different or maybe people in general are just more aware of it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moonbaby wrote:
    Do you still get that?
    I used to years and years ago but now hardly never.
    Maybe it is because I am getting older and the people I met are general less scared of the people who are different or maybe people in general are just more aware of it.
    Yes, it is asked a lot. At least those people won't ask me again.
    However, I am also meeting a lot more vegetarians in general and I like this, more people to answer the question whilst I run off. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Because I hate plants!

If you don't eat plants you must have a really really clogged colon, from the lack of fibre.
    I bet you could torch the gaff if you lit a match in the loo after you had been.

• Advertisement

Was that directed at me or was it your "favourite reply"?

The kind of people Tar is talking about would usually ask me ....."if you don't eat meat then what do you eat?"
    I would automatically automatically assign them to planet moron, reply food and waste no more energy on the matter.

The people who did actually ask why I was a veggie were generally interested so I would explain.

And yes the comment above is not directed toward general meat eaters but rather at you the unique hater of all things plant derived.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Moonbaby wrote:

And yes the comment above is not directed toward general meat eaters but rather at you the unique hater of all things plant derived.

I think you missed the joke - they are vegetarian not because they love animals but because they hate plants. (therefore are okay with eating them.)

She speaks the truth.

Another...

MALE MEATEATER Why don't you eat meat?
    VEGGIE (loudly and publicly) For the last time, man, I not gonna suck your ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MaxBax

You getting the steak?
    No
    Why not?
    I'm a vegetarian?
    What?
    I don't eat meat?
    Why not?
    I just don't.
    What do you eat?
    Lots of things, that aren't meat.
    Do you eat chicken?
    No
    Fish?
    No.
    Eggs?
    Yes.
    Cheese?
    Yes.
    Do you just want to get the steak and you can eat the veg. and I'll have your steak too?
    No.

I'm the person in the bold print, not the veg.

• Advertisement

MoonBaby wrote:
    ....."if you don't eat meat then what do you eat?"
    I always love when they ask that.

Another...

MALE MEATEATER Why don't you eat meat?
    VEGGIE (loudly and publicly) For the last time, man, I not gonna suck your ****!
    It was a rather drunk boardser that once said to me: "You are not a vegetarian, you eat girls."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

I always love when they ask that.

It was a rather drunk boardser that once said to me: "You are not a vegetarian, you eat girls."
    I can associate with this comment. My guy jokes to his frinds that he has to wrap it in cling film if he wants a B--- Job

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

"How can you be a vegetarian when you don't even like vegetables?"

Groan!

Advertisement