Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gt4 comp.

Options
  • 20-03-2006 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if you can find out how u did in that competition to win the nissan 350z on gran turismo 4. i think its rubbish that they dont put up the results.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

Think u can ask them to sned u the Comp results, but yur right its very poor that they didnt do any coverage for who won it, where from, what time won it etc.

I was about 1.75/2secs off the winning average top 10 time, i and would love to know where they were finding another 2 secs over the lap.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Gaid1n

Dunno what the final top 16 av. time was but i think it was bout 7:16.
    The actual average top 16 time was a couple of seconds faster that displayed on the website cause most of us who made it to the finals waited until the very last to submit times. I think the cut off time for the top 16 was bout 7:14 flat. I ran a 7:12.5 but i think the fastest time was about 7:08.
    You also have to bear in mind that everyone who made it to the top 16 had used every shortcut in the track to get the fastest possible time.
    The guy who won the comp was a guy from Cork. He then went on to finish 2nd in the European Finals.

More info
    http://www.cruiseirl.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-18846.html

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Advertisement