Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to wear at wedding????

• 20-03-2006 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi, i'm due to go my Fiancés first cousins wedding in the Mullingar Park Hotel in May and I haven't a clue what to wear. Please help!!! Last time i was at a wedding i was 12 and ended up in a horrible blouse and culottes (yuk!) I'm 26 with grey eyes and brown hair and no fashion sence - can i be helped???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭smurfbaby

Good shops to look in would be Coast, also Monsoon and Oasis. Not sure if all these are in Cork though.
    Coast has amazing stuff, you could go with a bodice and skirt or a dress. Team this with a wrap or cardie depending on the weather nearer the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

hey artic lemur,
    a simple black dress maybe!, never seen u in a dress though (yeah its me, ur buddy from no.16)
    you should go into bt where coast is upstairs(when ur home in cork), although u are mostly in dub though so i'm sure you could find the places mentioned above easily enough.

(apologies about that "going to the local request" about 2 weeks back , i was in bed wit no credit!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I find for weddings the best thing is a pretty dress with a wrap or cardie for the church. You don't want anything that looks like you're dressed for a night out, or anything that's too formal at two o'clock in the morning, but you still want to look reasonably smart. It works for me anyway! Awear, Debenhams, Monsoon, Oasis would be my recommendations. I love Coast, but it's a bit too ballgown-y for a wedding, imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

something bright and pretty for spring woul dbe lovely i was in dundrum last night and there is some lovely clothes in now. Try there? If your on a budget check out bay trader or oasis they have lovely stuff as do zara

• Advertisement
Advertisement