Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Clothes

• 20-03-2006 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Just tought I'd start a tread about Tesco:

They seem ok for kids fashion.

Their range for men is poor.

Sweatshirts, polo shirts and jeans

Don't get me wrong - their jeans are good value and look fine.

But their range of clothes is pretty limited.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

The range is due to expand dramatically over the next year

• Registered Users Posts: 39 NoreenMF

I buy a fair bit of the kids clothes for my son as they are quite hard wearing and they also wash well. All in all, good value for money as they are quite cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Yeah, I'd expect them to expand hugely and start carrying stuff similar to, say, Carrefour - who actually had quite a decent range when I visited a hypermarket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

they have a huge tescos in carrick on shannon. i went in for a look and came out with a beautiful trouser suit - for €50 euro!!! amazed!!. Its navy pinstripe and fits perfect I got so many compliments on it. If your short like me they are great as they have their trousers in different lengths. Sizes are pretty big fitting so try on if you can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

they have a huge tescos in carrick on shannon. i went in for a look and came out with a beautiful trouser suit - for €50 euro!!! amazed!!. Its navy pinstripe and fits perfect I got so many compliments on it. If your short like me they are great as they have their trousers in different lengths. Sizes are pretty big fitting so try on if you can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Ahhhhh TESCO

Keep it away from me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i bought a top there once, in a hurry. it was just a brown vest top to wear under a cardi, it was fine for the night but was all out of shape afterwards and still was after a wash.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

tesco value brand string tops are great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

No no no! The kids fashion is bad. Very very bad. Tacky and smelly tis very very bad! :mad:

Advertisement