Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Orals

Options
  • 20-03-2006 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a native German speaker and I'm doing German for my leaving Cert so I haven't worried too much about the orals up to now. Then I decided to have a look on skool.ie to see what's involved (http://www.skool.ie/skoool/homeworkzone.asp?id=2137#project), finding out that there's some sort of project involved! This is news to me because I assumed the orals were the same as for Irish.
    The site doesn't say what to do the project on, so anyone got any ideas? What are you guys doing for it? I mean I should be able to handle it 'cause I'm fluent but if I go in with the completely wrong thing I'm screwed :(

Any enlightenment of the issue appreciated ;)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Dagnir Glaurung

Hi,

I'm a native German speaker and I'm doing German for my leaving Cert so I haven't worried too much about the orals up to now. Then I decided to have a look on skool.ie to see what's involved (http://www.skool.ie/skoool/homeworkzone.asp?id=2137#project), finding out that there's some sort of project involved! This is news to me because I assumed the orals were the same as for Irish.
    The site doesn't say what to do the project on, so anyone got any ideas? What are you guys doing for it? I mean I should be able to handle it 'cause I'm fluent but if I go in with the completely wrong thing I'm screwed :(

Any enlightenment of the issue appreciated ;)

Thanks!

The project is optional. You can either do a project or the picture sequences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭unityofsaints

The project is optional. You can either do a project or the picture sequences.

LoL well thanks, I think I'll do the picture sequence then :D ( what a hard choice ;) )

Advertisement