Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to siteban user Wiggle yo Wand ASAP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

*click*...*click*...DAMN YOU!

Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Is it possible to ban his/her IP address?
    This is the third night this ****head has posted this crap (:o I've clicked on the link twice - fool me once etc. at least I'm drunk now so I have some excuse)...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

What does the link do when you press on it??

I know it is junk but I never opened it

It makes people laugh at you.

Honestly, Search and you'll find out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Well, I know where he posted, but I am a wee bit afraid to press the link incase it fills my computer with viruses/spyware

Does it do this???

• Advertisement

Yes, it produces a virus. You'll contract Eye AIDS.
    Now search for posts where people clicked on it and google...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Well, I know where he posted, but I am a wee bit afraid to press the link incase it fills my computer with viruses/spyware

Does it do this???

Relax, be happy
    Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Advertisement