Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel from Dublin to Beijing(China) by a jeep

Options
  • 21-03-2006 8:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

my name is lee, I am a 29 years old boy, I have been studying in dublin for more then 3 years, i'll go back to China by a jeep next year March,i will go throught more then 19 countries(europe and asia),start from dublin and end to Beijing, I am looking for two person to be my company and share of this experience.i also need someone's information who had samer experienced long travel bye jeep or car. please if anyone interesting in it , my e-mail:lichengzhe@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

we had the exact same idea this summer but some D4 twats got wind of it and jumped the gun with an RTE deal and sponsorship. Not impressed. Not impressed at all.

How do you intend to pay for the trip?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭revelate

If you have a look here, this guy is driving from Ireland to Australia

www.findingoz.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Captain Corelli

Get over it Grimes, the lads did the drive, you didn't. Go do sumtin else u twat and stop being bitter about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Begs

lichengzhe wrote:
    my name is lee, I am a 29 years old boy, I have been studying in dublin for more then 3 years, i'll go back to China by a jeep next year March,i will go throught more then 19 countries(europe and asia),start from dublin and end to Beijing, I am looking for two person to be my company and share of this experience.i also need someone's information who had samer experienced long travel bye jeep or car. please if anyone interesting in it , my e-mail:lichengzhe@hotmail.com.

Thank you.

Was off sick a few weeks back and watched the entire Long Way Round series on DVD - if you have half the experiences Ewan and Charlie had you are in for the time of your life!!

ps I hope you have plenty of cash!!

Advertisement