Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Hand PSP price

• 21-03-2006 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭

JUst wondering how much i should be willing to pay for a 6month old psp with 2.0 firmware, spiderman 2 umd NFS rivals and burnout legends, logitech playgear pocket. Its a value pack with no extra memory.

Looking to get a psp for syphon filter

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

mise wrote:
    JUst wondering how much i should be willing to pay for a 6month old psp with 2.0 firmware, spiderman 2 umd NFS rivals and burnout legends, logitech playgear pocket. Its a value pack with no extra memory.

Looking to get a psp for syphon filter

well i wouldnt be able to put a price on this probably about 250-270 dont know how much playgear poket costs but if it costs 50 it would be around that price.and spider man 2 UMD comes free with all irish psp's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I would say about €180 not including the logitech playgear because I don't know what that is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Logitech Playgear is a hard plastic case for the PSP, they're about €20-25 and well worth having.

Advertisement