Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Going into the Tax office in Chancery Street to get a Prov Licence

Options
  • 21-03-2006 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

If I live in Kildare can I drop into Chancery Street to get my Provisional or do I have to go to Kildare CC??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

To get ur provisional you have to bring with you two photos, your Theory Test Cert and Provisional Licence form. Your local Tax Office will facilitate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭SeeMoreBut

I have all that stuff but Chancery Street is handy for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

AFAIK you have to go to your local County Council Office

• Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Um, post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

tax offices usually have long queues, crying babies, and more paper on the floor then a bookmakers, most people avoid them and use the post/internet as available

if you are excited about starting driving and need to express this throught first person attendence at a venue then you could go to your insurance broker/branch of insurance company in person to pay

• Advertisement
Advertisement