Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rough date for repeats in august?

Options
  • 21-03-2006 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

I'm in commerce and planning my summer, Just wondering roughly when repeats in August are or where I'd possibly find out?

Thanks

Conor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Talk about a pessimist... there are no confrimed dates yet AFAIK. Even the May exam dates won't be out until Thursday. Put in the effort now and you won't have to consider repeating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

what he said!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

repeats from ages ago lads!

is it safe to say they're after august 20th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

You could have a look at the timetables from previous years for a rough guide here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Samos wrote:
    Talk about a pessimist... there are no confrimed dates yet AFAIK. Even the May exam dates won't be out until Thursday. Put in the effort now and you won't have to consider repeating.
    There's nothing wrong with being prepared, sometimes sh!t happens in exams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

I had one back in 1st year commerce and it was august 18th, another friend did one around the 20th, but then again timetables for most things (holidays, chrimbo exams, etc.) seem to have been shifted this year with semesterisation, so don't rely too heavily on my guesstimates.

Advertisement