Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the new Aldi, on the old Santry road

Options
  • 21-03-2006 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

that road is really beginning to take shape now. When the final boarding comes down on the new appartments and the road is finished it will be a huge improvement. and the 100 year old tree's in santry forrest also add to the area.

i'd just like to congratulate "ANTO" and "AARON" for being the first, of many i'd presume, to spray paint there name on the freshly painted new Aldi :mad: .

Thanks a million lads, it really ad's to the area. Was the original paint even dry when you began your art project???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

T&#225 wrote: »
    that road is really beginning to take shape now. When the final boarding comes down on the new appartments and the road is finished it will be a huge improvement. and the 100 year old tree's in santry forrest also add to the area.

i'd just like to congratulate "ANTO" and "AARON" for being the first, of many i'd presume, to spray paint there name on the freshly painted new Aldi :mad: .

Thanks a million lads, it really ad's to the area. Was the original paint even dry when you began your art project???

The auld reliable Scumbags with the spraypaint!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

ALDI...apart from buying cleaning products....how can ppl shop in these places?? Its the shop of choice for anybody that lives east of Germany from what I can see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

T&#225 wrote: »

lol classic :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Marydoll

Sizzler wrote:
    ALDI...apart from buying cleaning products....how can ppl shop in these places?? Its the shop of choice for anybody that lives east of Germany from what I can see!

Fruit Veg Flowers Milk Cheese Cakes Biscuits all pretty good value....Sizzler obviously doesnt mind spending the extra for "quality" products in other shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Marydoll wrote:
    Fruit Veg Flowers Milk Cheese Cakes Biscuits all pretty good value....Sizzler obviously doesnt mind spending the extra for "quality" products in other shops.

LOL...the biscuits there....maybe fit for unwanted vistors when popping round for tea maybe...but for me...my palate extends to a little better. Agreed on the veg tho...veg is veg!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭DilbertPartII

Sizzler wrote:
    LOL...the biscuits there....maybe fit for unwanted vistors when popping round for tea maybe...but for me...my palate extends to a little better. Agreed on the veg tho...veg is veg!

Its perfect student food however. I'm not sure how they fare on beer...

Advertisement