Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intergalactic Gary @ Lunar Disko this Friday!

• 21-03-2006 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 239 ✭✭

b2b.jpg

Lunar Disko presents.... Friday March 24th 2006 @ Ri-Ra

Intergalactic Gary (The Parallax Corporation / Viewlexx - NL)
    Simon Conway (electricity)
    Barry Donovan (Lunar Disko / Electric City)

Doors: 11.30pm Adm: e7 before 12 / e10 after

This Friday Lunar Disko returns for a night of robot disco terror !!!
    Lunar Disko hosts the Italo mixmaster Intergalactic Gary from Holland's electronic freak scene.His mixes @ www.cbs.nu have become legendary and now he's bringin his mixage skills to Dublin!

Intergalactic Gary hails from the Netherlands and is one half of The Parallax Corporation alongside Viewlexx boss I-f. Both I-f and I-G blend Italo-disco and funk to to their already refined electro formula to create the ' CocaDisco ' sound. In 2002 there first album named ' CocaDisco ' was released on Disko B and features cult hits ' Lift Off ', ' The Runner ', and ' Fear '. Since then various tracks from the album have been released on Viewlexx and more recently I-G and I-f have released neo-disco bomb ' Lonelyness ' as The Conservatives.

I-f claims Intergalactic Gary to be one of his favourite DJ's and like I-f, Intergalactic Gary's DJ sets feature the best in Italo-disco and Chicago trax and has ripped up dancefloors with his unique style all over Europe from C-B-S parties to Belgium's famous BodytoBody electro parties. If you were lucky enough to witness I-f's ' italotastic ' set back in December @ Electric City you will know what to expect. Its going to be another night to remember for sure!

Support on the night comes from Barry Donovan and Simon Conway, expect slow-burning spaced out italo jams from the likes of Morgan Geist and Gaz Nevada along with plenty of italo obscurities from Intercontinental Conway, before Intergalactic Gary brings down the Lunar Disko walls!

VIVA EL ITALO!

We are giving away 2 guestlist passes for Friday, just answer this easy question...

Who is the second member of ' The Parallax Corporation ' after Intergalactic Gary?

Answers to : lunardisko@yahoo.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭deadbeat

this is gonna be amazing..cant wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭BACKLASH

heard a mix by him the other week,
    should be a great night if thats anything to go by.

Advertisement