Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US]24, Day5, Hour14, 8pm-9pm [Spoilers]

• 21-03-2006 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Brilliant really. I'm loving season5.

[US]24, Day5, Hour14, 8pm-9pm 23 votes

*****[1337]
    0% 0 votes
    60% 14 votes
    34% 8 votes
    0% 0 votes
    *[piss]
    4% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

OMFG!

mole in MoD
    Audrey

**** me. :eek:

Class episode again.

Wayne Palmer...and the VP. wtf? Can't wait to see that play out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭digiman

I couldn't believe that Audrey Reynes was the mole, looking forward to Jack integorating her, it was goog the way "Desmond" aka Theo Stoller asked Jack have you ever been involved with someone that you like?
    Great stuff again, and something makes me think that Audrey is not going to be the mole, its just seems like Nina Myres again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭sonofsam

class episode. Best season since season 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

My cousins are really fracking me around on this one.... can someone pm me with a little help plz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

God damn that was some ending. Surely yer one isn't lieing about Audrey. That'll be good to see this one play out. Also, Wayne Palmer wtf? I guess it's the Vice prez then but maybe that's a red herring to put us off and it's actually Aaron :eek: Probably not, but that'd be a twist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Didn't see that one coming..... superb!!! :D:D

Loved the Collette takedown (and Theos getaway) - brilliant music..... I bet that guy is going to turn up again at the worst possible moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Well fuck me.

24, at its best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

****ing hell, what next? the president will be a mole?
    this episode was as good as any other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Mossy Monk wrote:
    ****ing hell, what next? the president will be a mole?
    nope he's actually a weasel.

yeah jesus bit of a mind ****er if audrey was bought out. ireckon this just goes deeper and deeper. I like the conspiracy tone of this series, just like the 1st one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭digiman

I suppose that is why Henderson told Jack that you really don't want to know what was happening?
    If he had of told Jack that Audrey was bought, or could Henderson have known this?

• Advertisement

the VP is a bit obvious really what with martial law being his idea.
    Terrorists would have free reign if they had the right clearance thru checkpoints.

Audrey could be a solid red herring, her name could have been used and Collette might not know what she looks like.

Wayne Palmer knows something otherwise the hit is a waste. Aaron || the VP?

ace day thus far

But Audrey was so giving on showing that womans details.
    I didnt see the self destructing memory card coming.

/me checks SD card for pda to find this function. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Another good episode. This season has not wavered like I feared it might,but has gone from strength to strength.

Audrey a mole?? Is this for real? or is she being set up? Should be interesting to see where this goes.

I knew there was some conspiracy going on within the government,the VP trying to kill Wayne Palmer! What the fcuk!?

Good stuff! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Audrey may have sold the plans but not known what they were for? Or she could be set up or she could be an evil bitch. Who knows. I've given up trying to second guess this series. The VP attacking Wayne is a bit obvious but the David may have been about to warn the 1st Lady about him and not the other chap. Will be interesting to see how Jack deals with this wee problem. Loved the self destructing memory card. I knew Jack wouldn't have sold off national secrets that easily. Can't wait for next weeks hour!

Maybe Audrey sold the plans as part of an undercover operation, or like what LFCFan said. Remember at that stage, she would'nt of know Jack was alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

I'd say that maybe the German agent is gonna screw something up for them shortly. Great episode. Fantastic twist. I hope it's true. Would be the most interesting interrogation ever. The secretary of Defence didn't mind Jack torturing his son, so what will he think about his daughter!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Shouldnt this be about the top :)

Berns wrote:
    Shouldnt this be about the top :)

Huh? I dont understand.

/me believes he meant should hour14 be the last posted in rather than hour13.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

digiman wrote:
    "Desmond" aka Theo Stoller

i coudlnt take him seriosuly, i was shouting at teh tv going "its desmond!!"
    and the moment with him, Jack and Curtis reminded me of the moment with Kate and Jack down the hatch..

guns.
    desmond/theo threatening to shoot someone
    kate/curtis being stuck in the middle
    2 characters called jack trying to save the day

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement