Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Alpine GTA VRT Value

Options
  • 21-03-2006 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have always been a fan of fast Renault's but this has been a dream car of mine for a while.
    I might now be in a position to own one (insure) and was wondering if anyone had any idea what it might cost me to import, or at least what it;s worth here so I could guestimate. VRT office never answers the phone.
    Tis 89 with 100k.

Cheers
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭BrianD3

This is also a dream car of mine so I've always taken an interest in them. I have never seen one for sale here and have only ever seen 3 being driven on the roads here. So its hard to say how much it'd worth or how much the VRT would be. At a guess and based on English prices you might be talking about a value of around 10-15k euros which is absurdly cheap for such a machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Here's a an Alpine GTA that I saw last time I was in England. It's a shame that the later A610 did away with the clear light covers in favour of pop-ups as the overall car seemed to be much better put together (just check out the panel fit on the one below)

alpine.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Last time I saw an Alpine it was in bits on the road to Passage West. Tiny, tiny bits...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The downside of plastic bodies....you blow everyone elses tyres.

Mike.

Advertisement