Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your fave roll????

• 21-03-2006 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Well the thread does what it says on the tin! My fave has to be crispy baguette with turkey, tomato and coleslaw from Eurospar! Oh yeah!!!:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Muckmagnet

.....swiss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Crispy wholegrain roll with turkey, ham, chopped tomato and coarse ground black pepper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

chicken fillet roll.... mmmmmmm

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Spicy hot chicken, coleslaw and grated chedder.. Then toasted lightly under the grill till the cheese melts... Mmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

xzanti wrote:
    Spicy hot chicken, coleslaw and grated chedder.. Then toasted lightly under the grill till the cheese melts... Mmmmmm

:eek: Thats it! I gotta try that!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Wedges, corn and red sauce. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

chicken fillet roll with swiss cheese and mayo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The Cholesteroll
    A roll with butter, spicy chicken and bacon.
    Delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Blisterman this is the true Cholesteroll. The McRoll

A roll with butter, wedges, chicken fillet, 2 hash browns, 2 rib pieces with a bit of mayo.

I have made a point of anly having this once a month so i dont kill myself.

Advertisement