Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having problems with BT?

• 21-03-2006 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

For almost the last week, my dsl has been dropping at random intervals. If it happens once, it usually happens again after 5 minutes and than will eventually stop. I'm using a netgear wireless router so i want to make sure that that's not causing the problem. Im in the D14 area. So anyone else having problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭twogunkid

TimAy wrote:
    For almost the last week, my dsl has been dropping at random intervals. If it happens once, it usually happens again after 5 minutes and than will eventually stop. I'm using a netgear wireless router so i want to make sure that that's not causing the problem. Im in the D14 area. So anyone else having problems?
    Try pluging router directly into socket bypassing the filter

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭8track

TimAy wrote:

Yep. Haven't been online for a week or so, but was having frequent disconnects (Zyxel modem) for 3-4 weeks beforehand on BT 3Mb. It had been fine up to then. I always had modem plugged straight into socket, not through filter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Yea over the last couple of days my connection's been dropping randomly too. To get to this topic and post took a few attempts. Very annoying. Using Zyxel modem too.

Advertisement