Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW updates...

Options
  • 21-03-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got the latest (or all) the patches and updates for wow on a fast site, or at least know where i can them?

My PC died and had to reformat and couldn't copy everything over to a DVD so i have to start from a fresh install. ANd i hate waiting for hours and hours while thge updates download at 20kbps when i'm using a 3MB line..

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

try gamers hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Dr_MaSoN wrote:
    try gamers hell

ANy idea if i have to download the updates 1 by 1? Or is there like a super patch thing that updates the lot for me?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Theres generally a big patch to bring it up to the latest version i.e. 1.9 then the smaller updates come down quick enough from the blizzard downloader

Advertisement