Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putty recompile

Options
  • 21-03-2006 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

i am testing a few things on the linux squid , just wondering does anyone have any experience on recompiling the Putty source code, so it would show as an Http app to the squid rather SSH (tunneling kind) , i tried using different method but at present i get 403 error , tried it with Socks 4 / Socks 5 etc....

i am accessing an exernal SSH terminal on the Wan 81.x.x.x
    when i try through normal method with proxy and no proxy i get a forbidden error, i don't want to open any ports except port 80 / 8080 on the squid

now obviously i can turn my external SSH terminal to recieve on port 8080 but that would screw up other things...so anyone can spare me their brains on this one :confused :confused:confused:

Advertisement