Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW is serious business...

• 21-03-2006 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Most of you have probably seen one or two of these but they're so damn funny, it's some raid leader from Chromaggus EU(apparently) going crazy during raids:

Onyxia
    Ragnaros
    Razorgore

The razorgore one's gotta be my favourite :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

oh dear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

guild called 'Wipe clan' or something.

And before you ask, yes they DO exist!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

you haven't heard me then? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

rofl, that was too funny :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Memn, seriously that guy puts even you to shame. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

Quite funny, horrifically sounds a but like me a while ago...got to be hitler to do stuff in that game.

*edit actually listening to it all .. seems to be a bit fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Seems like a reasonable chap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

lmao, that guy has problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

He's a nut. He won't see it that way tho.
    Still, he's tame compared to a guy I remember, in our guild. He went mental, started swearing during a BG round, all sorts of racist stuff, completely out of line, really went **completely** bonkers. They had to mute him, then kicked him out of the guild. Unfortunately they let him back in eventually. He was a total fruitbasket, his wife played but never said a word (and was a priest, and only healed him), and I found out later he had a kid (but he was in BG from like 10am till 3am so obviously didn't have a job or spend any time with the kid). He got arrested at some point aswell, came onto Ventrilo to brag about it.
    Scary stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

koneko wrote:
    He was a total fruitbasket, his wife played but never said a word (and was a priest, and only healed him), and I found out later he had a kid (but he was in BG from like 10am till 3am so obviously didn't have a job or spend any time with the kid).

Shradder and Whitelilly anyone ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Any one that goes for high rank in PvP sounds like this at some point or other.

Gladly none of the PvE Raid Leaders in our guild are like this, although I do have to try hard not to do it sometimes.

We all make some sort of fup up at some point or other, I suppose my "What happens if you drop TA in the MT group" mistake on Razorgore would have been one of my biggest. Another Raid leader Ninja'd me into the MT group after the kite, I was in a group of healers so TA was setup in my Totem Set. Worst part was the fact this was only our second time getting past the kiting stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Uh oh, found a new one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Spike_Jonze

That guy should join the army, he'd make an awesome drill sargeant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Tbh I sound like that recently in PvP, moreso in AV. I have no time for idiocy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭shuushh

ahaha

"your really ticking me off" he starts sounding psychotic at this point and when he starts laughing it just sounds like a tv show blooper. brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 chomsky

Aye that's the guild-leader of wipe club, absolute psycho, we had a good laugh logging into chromaggus and ribbing his guildmates the other day, a surprisingly passive bunch given the circumstances :eek:

Advertisement