Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nargaroth

• 21-03-2006 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

im realy disapointed in in teh metal section :( not a singal piece of death/black metal here at all..

Agreed, I feel Nargaroth deserve a nice place here in our humble forum.
    Nargaroth is a one man band, much like Burzum, however, Kanwulf is not in prison like Varg.
    Nargaroth's sound is quite raw, much like Burzum's Filosofem actually(there are a few other bands in which I could compare Nargaroth to, but for the sake of introduction, I think its best to leave it with one we all know), however, it still keeps a unique boundary which Burzum never had.
    In short, Nargaroth are the dog's ballocks. If you're into old school Darkthrone (Panzerfaust and Soulside Journey), and Burzum, I reccommend.

Not going to ruin the surprises but I highly reccommend, Black Metal Ist Krieg, and Herbstleyd. "I burn for you" is a track which I've taken a shine to as of late, originally done by "Lord Foul" (not too familiar with this artist, all Ive been able to uncover is an artist/band called Azhubham Haani)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 006

the Black metal is kreig album is excellent!,don't have any of the others

seven tears and amarok and the last track are uber good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Nightmareofgold

Im a big fan of Burzum me self, isnt Varg out of jail next year and i also heard rumors that he is giving up the whole black metal thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

He already has given it up.Since his last release there was so much uproar that he decided it would be best to leave it.

Advertisement