Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chuck Seek Kildare Musicians

• 21-03-2006 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Right the story is we've just started up after playin in a few bands seperatly. We've all got experience and are up for the craic how ever we need Backing vocals and a bassist, We currently have a bassist but he's a tad on the young side. In fact he's my little bro, we can't do pub gigs because of this and he doesn't really want to be committed at the moment (NERD). We're looking to find people 18+, even if you've never gigged but can play or sing give us a try, Whats the worst that can happen?

At the moment we're playin Artic Monkeys, Killers, Kaiser Cheifs, Strokes, Greenday etc as well as some of the older stuff... Bryan adams, Sting, Bon jovi, Dire Straits etc.. ZZtop and Van halen are goin to be thrown into the mix their somewhere.

So if your interested pm me if not....don't

Oh I'll point out that we would really prefer Kildare ppl to reply unless you have transport and don't mind the drive....

We'll be reahearsing in the Naas/Newbridge/Kilcullen area

Comments

Advertisement