Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Quench! gaming Tourny 22nd March

Options
  • 21-03-2006 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Guys,

Just to let everyone know that the Quench! Gaming Tourny is back on again tomorrow night 22nd march if anyone is interested in coming to this one.

Places are limited as usual teams of 5 people to battle it out on FarCry and Counter Strike : Source.

Entry is €15 per person and bookings can be made by phone on 091-507879. And ask for Barry.

Same prizes as last month people. Winners of the team event will all be given a months free gaming in Quench and the winner of the Best Shooter will have a €50 voucher for game to keep themselves happy

Hope to see some new people down here this time.

Get Ready for Pwnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zerolord

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

where is Quench?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Might head down if I can get a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Zerolord

Sniipe wrote:
    where is Quench?

its on Eyre street between roaches and the back enterance to dunnes stores. Up the road from the hole in the wall.

You dont have to have a full team if you dont want to as there will be some people coming down that dont have a team like myself. I join a team if they need an extra player same with 2 others that are coming down.

Hope to see ye guys down there if you decide to join us.

Advertisement