Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whose head is next on the WWE guillotine?

• 21-03-2006 9:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

All is not Rosey in the garden.

From WWE.com:

WWE has come to terms on the release of Rosey as of today, March 21, 2006. We wish Rosey the best in all future endeavors.

So place your bets folks. Who is next to head the dreaded words: "Creative don't have anything for you"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

scotty 2 hotty i hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

yah scotty is pretty useless but he's not on tv so I dont mind. The boogy man joke cant go on much longer I suppose since he cant wrestle and has only learnt a few moves apparently. He's gone after wrestlemania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

elvis2002 wrote:
    yah scotty is pretty useless but he's not on tv so I dont mind.

Scotty is on Velocity nearly every week!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Touche.

They're not gonna fire Scotty, he's one of Vince's boys, like Funaki and Val.
    As for the Boogeyman...he can't wrestle, which would normally have me calling for his blood, but his character is strangely entertaining and I can see him surviving for a while yet. I'd give him a year.
    Now Chris Masters is someone who deserves to be beheaded. He's a slab of meat with no charisma and no likeable features whatsoever.

Other guys who deserve the chop:
    Tyson Tomko
    Trevor Murdoch
    Gymini
    Mark Henry (his big 10 year contract is up this year...surely he won't get a new one)
    Vito
    and for the love of God put poor old Nova out of his misery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

castagnoli wrote:
    Mark Henry (his big 10 year contract is up this year...surely he won't get a new one)

oh lord i hope he's gone at the end of the year,

cant wait to see
    WWE has come to terms on the release of mark henry as of today, december 31st 2006. We wish mark henry the best in all future endeavors. if there is any thing at all left for him :D

he cant wrestle every time he steps into the ring he's breathless, undertaker vs mark henry is gonna be one slow match

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i agree nova has to be put out of his misery.
    chris masters, i reckon he has star wrote all over him. i reckon in 6 years time he will be big. i love the arrogance he shows, he plays the bad guy so well. i mean the way he comes out wearing a cape, thats class. when you think about it only an arrogant ass would wear a cape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I dont watch velocity because.... its ****e really. I dont like watching crap

Mark Henry is finished. No doubt about that. There is a huge story though that he **MAY** have a stipulation in his contract that he is to win a world title.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Its weird how theyre calling so many back with the rosters so full as it is. Scotty has to go I think. So, so stale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

elvis2002 wrote:
    I dont watch velocity because.... its ****e really. I dont like watching crap

Well, it's probably one of the best shows WWE have imo, showing real talent and some classic matches like Regal vs. Benoit for example!

As for Mark Henry, He hasn't been back long and I'm already sick of him! The wrestler he has matches with is doing all the work while he tries to catch his breath!

It does seem they are bringing alot of wrestlers back especially with comments like the following one from the Mexican media about Palumbo during his recent stint with CMLL. It was said he spent all of his time in the weight room and tanning booth, and didn't know how to wrestle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

for the love of God put poor old Nova out of his misery!

Ive watched a few of his matches from ECW, and the guy is amazing. Some moves out of nothing, he was quick, good wrestling, high flyer. Everything. Yet the wwe have him as some half witted ****ty jobber who will most likely quit before he's cut. Its a joke that fellas like this are treated like this, and no talent muppets like Tomko, Snitsky et al get places.

Definition of a burial - Nova aka Simon Dean

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

if mark henry win the world heavy wieght title, then i wont be watching smackdown for the month that he has it.... seriously what a fawked up idea. the guy's promo is as bad as his wrestling, it's soo bad that daviri does all his talking....

and he has another title match against angle on smackdown friday night :mad: :rolleyes: jaysus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Well, it's probably one of the best shows WWE have imo, showing real talent and some classic matches like Regal vs. Benoit for example!

****, that match they had a couple of months ago was even better than the one they had last year on Velocity! They really need to stick Regal in a US title feud with Benoit, there's so many people who'd enjoy that. Super Crazy and Nunzio had a match on Velocity a few weeks back that was better than almost everything I've seen on SD this year. I heard something about Vince not watching Heat, he mustn't watch Velocity either, some of the SD matches should really be on Velocity instead

The thing that annoys me most about Henry is the amount of time it takes him to do anything. His interviews backstage take forever and he has nothing worthwhile to say in the end. When he was puttin Undertaker through the announce table a few weeks back, he took so long that Cole had to make up some ****e about him changing his mind

I'm really liking Masters since around December. I think it's mainly because he's stopped the Masterlock Challenge. I remember hearing him being described as a Benoit-like wrestler when he was in OVW. I've seen no suggestion of that in the ring, but I think he has what it takes. Very comfortable in the ring

Tomko's my next pick to be released. Although he might be kept just cos he's big..if that's the case, Nunzio and Vito will probably be released. Shame, there'll probably be a lot of talented guys fired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

No probably about it!!
    How can a show with the likes of the Mexicools, the cruiserweights, Regal etc on the roster be crap, huh elvis??
    Fozzy wrote:
    I'm really liking Masters since around December. I think it's mainly because he's stopped the Masterlock Challenge. I remember hearing him being described as a Benoit-like wrestler when he was in OVW. I've seen no suggestion of that in the ring, but I think he has what it takes. Very comfortable in the ring

I dont think Ive ever sat through a full Masters match, but I'll be willing to give him a chance.
    A Benoit-like wrestler, though? Let's not get ahead of ourselves!!

Advertisement