Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone for Tennis ?

Options
  • 21-03-2006 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey all, anyone know anything about the new courts up on the hill beside the gym.. Greystones Tennis club have a waiting list of 3yrs or so the old doll that answered my call said.. just wondering if anyone is in the club or wants a knock up with a fairly ok player ? thanks guys.. moved in a month ago and lovin it..:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

just walk in, tey won't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 daveyo

you mental.. i be linched .. don't know if anyone else has goteen a bad feeling from the greystones prople when ya mention charlesland.. was in a cofee shop on La Touche rd a week ago and had a nasty woman say to me woman.. " you passin thru " ? me.. " no , i've just moved into charlesland ".. woman that place will be like sherrif street in a couple of months." well lads i saw red and told the old boot she outta know with being a smelly bitch n all.. not only there but some other places are a tad totty bout our des res.. anyone else had any single mindedness ?

Advertisement