Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UCD Ball

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

It was ment to end at 3 and it ended at 3 i presume this is coz it started an hour earlier Anyone know why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

a whole stage was cancelled, the pit stage that is.

Most people I know got in for free, mostly through people they knew in Ents or just blagging. A few of my friends got into the VIP thingy by not wearing a tux, and walking straight past security.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

bobbi wrote:
    It was ment to end at 3 and it ended at 3 i presume this is coz it started an hour earlier Anyone know why?

Anyone know why it ended when it was supposed to?
    Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

It is a rather bizarre post, I thought the ball started late because one of the acts cancelled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

lol sorry i ment to say it started at 7pm instead of 8pm then was ment to end at 3am and finished at 2am anyone know why this happened?Also don't think it was worth 60euro TBH 40 maybe. There was a lot of fights too did anyone notice that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

nop can't say I noticed any fights

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

zap wrote:
    nop can't say I noticed any fights

Hey I know I'd had a little to drink but do I not remember dragging you out of 2 scuffles whilst you were minding the door of the Union corridor???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭JustCoz

I didn't notice any fights at all. It was a good night but it wasn't worth 60e. What would they have done if it rained? It would have been a disaster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 NEWSPAPER

Had a laugh.... spent most of the night creating diversions as my friends hopped the fences. Great craic. I don't know a single person who actually bought a ticket..... About 2 million freebees were floating around in the last 24 hours. All the SU hacks had a field day

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Still all in all It seemed like a great event. Let's hope this deal with MCD will secure it for the next few years.

Along with mister Seb, I'll be eating my hat too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement