Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suikoden V

Options
  • 22-03-2006 6:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if this is getting a Euro release?

Been hearing some good things about it being a return to form and the PS1 games in the series are among my favourite ever.

I may need to go get another Swap Card, I had one for Suikoden 3 but passed it on afterwards...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It should really considering that Suikoden IV was and the fact that we're getting more RPG goodness here than ever. Nothing confirmed though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Suikoden IV really isn't the best. Haven't heard anything on a release date here but i'd say it could be on the cards although I don't think Suikoden IV sold all that well. I'll ask my friend in Konami but he probably doesn't know himself at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

They're re-releasing at least one of the old PSOne ones on the PSP too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They're re-releasing at least one of the old PSOne ones on the PSP too.

You sure? I know both 1 and 2 came out in Japan as a double feature, but last I heard, they weren't being translated.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Oh right. I'm basing this off an advertisement I saw on the Tokyo subway, so I dont know if they're making their way to US/Europe.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm almost sure that the Suikoden 1+2 double bill is heading to US and Europe as well. I might give people another chance to play these excellent games. Suikoden 1 is a great RPG but Suikoden 2 on the other hand is absolutely fantastic, it has the best story of any RPG I've played since it's more realistic with very little magic and nonsense influencing it.

Suikoden V is pencilled in for Sept/Oct in Europe. Hope it doesn't do a Suikoden III and vanish off the release schedule. Bad news is that it looks like The Suikoden 1+2 pack won't be released in Europe :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Suikoden V is pencilled in for Sept/Oct in Europe. Hope it doesn't do a Suikoden III and vanish off the release schedule. Bad news is that it looks like The Suikoden 1+2 pack won't be released in Europe :(

Aww thats a pity, I definitely would have bought that! Well there's hope of an American release I suppose, the PSP is region free after all as long as it's in English.

Hmmm I'll prob end up importing Suikoden V in Summer, I have enough on my plate for the moment but will probably get impatient waiting for that Euro release!

Advertisement