Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rechargable battery not charging?

Options
  • 22-03-2006 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭

got 4 AA batterys with charger maxell brand. just dont charge or keep a charge rather.
    il have to bring them back anyways. but im wondering why there not holding the charge? 1 week old.
    anyone had this problem b4? i tried a different power charger from a neigbour still the same.
    was just using them in a camera .got a few mins max 5-10.
    did the whole charge till greenlight etc. on 2 units the same result.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Can you get a go of the neighbours batteries in the same camera? I have a camera that eats batteries, not 5 mins though!

I would not get any battery under 2400mAh. What are yours?

Some chargers detect when a battery is full and stop charging, the first few charges can give false readings, i.e. it charges for 30mins and stops thinking it is full. Keep taking them out and put them in again for the first few charges.

Advertisement