Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash menu help

Options
  • 22-03-2006 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all -

I am trying to create or more hopefully find a template for a flash menu that gives you an alphabetic list of products from a to z that will then load a webpage with the desired product on it, basically a menu that has the letters a to z horizontally on the top and it displays the content on the bottom, my problem is I need something that is very quick and easy to modify and setup
    because I would like to teach my friend to add or change prducts as they desire, does anyone have an example or can point me to a site that has such menus? cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

I'm sorry to go slightly OT, but why are you using flash for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Tengu

Hi Doleman -

Actually now that you mention it, it does not need to be flash at all.
    html or dhtml will do.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭DOLEMAN

:D

Glad to hear it.

If this menu is going to be populated dynamically, you'll need to use some kind of scripting language (PHP).

If the new items are going to be manually added, something like http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/index.html (do a search for dynamic mennu code on Google for lots of results)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Tengu

Cheers Doleman -

Thats a brilliant site, I'll muddle around and adapt some of the code in this site, cheers for this. :D

Advertisement