Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limp Bizcit Finished?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭BlackSabbath

adox wrote:
    Why did you contribute then?

Why dont you post what you dont like about them rather than "who cares?"

i don't like anything about them. mainstream garbage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

then stop paying attention to the thread unless you're willing to post something other then spam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Was only a matter of time. I have always been a fan since the first album. Not everyones cup of tea. We all know fred durst was a dick. But man borland had some serious ideas on the last release.

Well he's working with Black Light Burns, with danny lohner, Josh Freese and another guy. They had done a track on the underworld soundtrack under the name damning well. But this is the bands new name and there not far off finishing the album and I'm really looking forward to it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

I`ll probably get flamed for this but I really liked their remixes album "New Old Songs".

Everyone else seemed to hate it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Nobody should flame you for anything man. If you like it no one should say any different...

• Advertisement
Advertisement