Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Email Providers

Options
  • 22-03-2006 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good Irish email providers free or otherwise? Preferable with .IE domain...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Are you looking for a single mailbox, or a basic email solution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

Single mailbox. Currently with online.ie but want to change, preferable to something with higher storage capacity...

Are all higher storage capacity mailboxes premium services like ireland.com?

Also, sorry if I seem a bit short on knowledge in this area but I am - I want to synchornise with Outlook, what kind of email accounts is this possible with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

You'll need an email solution that provides POP3 or IMAP functaionlity to use with Outlook. You may have to look at paying a small amount for the service...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'd go for gmail if it wasn't for your stipulation that it be irish/have a .ie domain.
    Supports pop3, tons of space, free, etc.

All it lacks is IMAP, if it had that it would be perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

Not really bothered if it's Irish. Just don't want to go with a email server where every possible email config has already been used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

What kind of storage requirements do you need?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement