Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1000 childcare payment

Options
  • 22-03-2006 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭

Anyone know when parents will recieve the €1000 per year or so, that cowen gave in the budget?

Also, will it come with the regular child benefit payment, or do you have to apply for it?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 pinks

As far as i heard it was ment to be april but now its delayed until september.
    It will be given quartely €250 each time per child

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Im sure it has all the info you need on oasis.gov.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

just had a look on oasis the first payment will be in september. There will be NO payment for the first quarter of 2006! they weren't shouting about that when the budget came out....

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

i no dubgirl!

Things dont come into effect until april of each yr tho u no like child benifit that wont increase to 150 until 1 tues of april so thats why i guess. its a strangre old goverment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

ah i see! don't feel as annoyed now, wasn't thinking in the ole tax year!

• Advertisement
Advertisement