Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips on Attraction

• 22-03-2006 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I know this guy likes me. We just meet up the odd time and go for a beer etc. this is the way we both like it. Tonite meetin again have ye any ideas i want to surprise him when he sees me - what could i do different or say ...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

A small but of cleavage will go along way. Other than that, be your-self. You say he likes you already. So he likes you for you. easy as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭laluna

boobies is it - very funny. i am not that well endowed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Cleavage and a good ass-fitting pair of jeans!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

laluna wrote:
    boobies is it - very funny. i am not that well endowed!!!
    we have ways to combat that! get urself to Dunnes for a puch up bra - works wonders! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭hottstuff

You should try to be yourself as much as possible.
    A full smile and active eyes can do and say a lot ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Sifo

just try flirting with him, nothing too obvious though!! if he doesn't cop it, next time he gets up to get you a drink, lightly slap him on the arse and tell him to hurry up, if he turns round (which he will) just give him a cheeky grin....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Snogg him.
    Seriously, it will surpise him and you will know if you want to carry things on futher and you will learn a hell of a lot after the first few seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Thaedydal wrote:
    Snogg him.
    Seriously, it will surpise him and you will know if you want to carry things on futher and you will learn a hell of a lot after the first few seconds.
    agreed, don't wait for him to make moves, be ascertive, don't wear ****e that show off your tits if that's not what you usually wear, he might grow accustom to it and then when the tits get covered up, he'll be boo hoo sad:(;)

Just be yourself, be open, touchy feely and make the first move if you're comfortable, don't be TOO touchy feely as he may expect more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

laluna wrote:
    any ideas i want to surprise him when he sees me

Don't wear any clothes?

Thaeds idea is also nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

be funny. theres nothing on earth as attractive as a woman who can make a man cry with laughter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭alantc

hottstuff wrote:
    You should try to be yourself as much as possible.
    A full smile and active eyes can do and say a lot ;)

Definitely, try real hard to be yourself. That will work best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

How about a big affectionate hug as soon as he arrives...

the thing is he is not a touchy feely person himself really he is more the touch the ass and that..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

laluna wrote:
    the thing is he is not a touchy feely person himself really he is more the touch the ass and that..
    Wear a short skirt, and no underwear so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

sutty wrote:
    A small but of cleavage
    Sending mixed messages there, old chap...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I honestly believe the sexiest and most becoming thing a girl can do is be herself, funny, and interesting. If you can make me laugh I will stay with you forever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

the Guru wrote:
    If you can make me laugh I will stay with you forever
    I hear she might be available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

I hear she might be available.

Very good :) But I got married 10 days ago, to a very funny, Interesting unbutch looking lady, so im taken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i heard a good tip on some crappy brit tv show - drop your hand and rub 'yourself' a little, then dab your fingers on you neck, as if applying perfume...apparently the subtle pheromone scent will drive men wild.

i appologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭sachamama

so what happened?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Galvia

Geeeeeeze, be yourself, like a few have often said. If your not yourself, there's no future in it, so why bother? Lots of fish in the sea.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

:o Try pheromones

i have my eye on someone else i have kinda lost interest now! thanks guys for the help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

you're not at all fickle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

laluna wrote:
    i have my eye on someone else i have kinda lost interest now! thanks guys for the help.
    You dropped the lámh and he told you to get lost... didn't he? :o

Oh well.... we live and learn.. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,035 ✭✭✭✭Stark

laluna wrote:
    i have my eye on someone else .

There's a Bifsniff comic in there somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭hepcat

You dropped the lámh and he told you to get lost... didn't he? :o

Oh well.... we live and learn.. ;)

:D post of the week

Advertisement