Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everyone is looking for kittens.

Options
  • 22-03-2006 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

http://www.kittenadoption.ie/

Before they get their kittens maybe they can take a look at www.kittenadoption.ie. Kittens are often seen as the easy option compared to dogs. They are not they need and deserve a decent level of care and understanding. Fact Worms are one of the biggest killer of kittens and some folks just do not realise this.Many folks are asking for kittens at 4 weeks old!!!

I foster for Jan and I know a few folks here do also. Annemarie. At this time of year resources as limited and places are few.Also on the web site it shows the level of care and dedication that goes into saving these kittens. 2 came in last night that were thrown over a wall. Their pictures are up on the site.

If you can help in anyway please contact kitten adoption via their website.
    All kittens are routinely wormed and given a flea preparation. All mothers are blood tested for FIV and FeLV as routine. All kittens are vet checked and are vaccinated.
    The web site holds valuable information for anyone who wishes to be owned by a kitten. Kitten adoption urges folks to contact them regarding kitten welfare and they don't mind if the kitten did not come from them;)
    And give a thought for the poor mothers, long after their work is done they will be over looked for their cute off spring.
    ANVILIRELAND.IE Is another web site that promotes pro action. Take a look and see if you can help get the message across to the Irish Government.
    Thanks for your time Claire X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭The OP

I just donated €30 from my Paypal account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CookieCat

OP Thank you so much from Kitten Adoption.
    30E goes a very long way in rescue it can vaccinate 4 kittens and spay a cat with some left over for eye ointment. I am sure you will receive a personal thank you via e-mail from the Sausage CEO cat of kitten adoption.
    Claire X

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

Have to say Jan does great work with Kitten Adoption. She is one lady who knows what she is talking about when it comes to cats and kittens:D

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Jan does the most amazing work.

from one of her biggest fans

(CookieCat & Irish-Lass being 2 of her other biggest fans :) )

Advertisement